Aix-Marseille Université (AMU) and MAIF, a mutual insurance company for the education sector, renewed their partnership on Friday 18 December. In the presence of Éric Berton, President of AMU, Catherina Mühlberger, MAIF Board representative, and Pascale Brandt-Pomares, Director of the Inspé d'Aix-Marseille.
Given the health situation, this renewal took place behind closed doors at the university's headquarters.
This partnership, associating the Inspé d'Aix-Marseille and MAIF, aims to develop complementary skills and resources in order to provide the university, its users and staff with a base of useful information and ideas. It will materialise through the implementation of prevention, communication, information and complementary training actions in the professional, associative and private fields.
Within the framework of this partnership, the Inspé d'Aix-Marseille undertakes in particular to :
- To welcome MAIF (speeches, stands, ...) throughout the academic year, on all of its training sites, by promoting effective meetings between students and staff;
- Disseminate internally messages and/or advertorials produced by MAIF;
- To inform students of the setting up of MAIF's offices and interventions, and to make them aware of MAIF's contribution to the various university actions and events.
In return, MAIF undertakes to provide the following in particular:
- Responses to students and university staff through on-site offices;
- Thematic interventions, within and outside of training plans, in various fields such as prevention, insurance or social issues;
- Pedagogical tools (professional civil liability of teachers, safety on school outings, violence in the school environment, road safety at school, sports and leisure risks, etc.);
- Skills in risk prevention and insurance.