The reception desk will continue to be hybrid for this new year.
International students will be able to go directly to one of the two welcome desks, Aix-Schuman and Marseille Saint-Charles, in person from August 30 to September 13 and then take advantage of two weeks of individual appointments with the welcome team.
The menu for this flagship back-to-school event: individual assistance with all your administrative procedures, meetings with partners and orientation on the campuses.
The Guichet d'Accueil Hybride: get help for all your procedures
From August 30 to September 13, come and meet the International Student Welcome Team and its partners in Aix-en-Provence and Marseille to get help with all your procedures!
You will not be available during this period? The welcome desk will continue from September 15 to 29 by appointment!
On-campus welcome desk - August 30 to September 13
When you arrive in France, you must go through our Welcome Desk for international students! This is a key moment not to be missed for any newcomer who wants to obtain personalized assistance in all the administrative procedures that must be carried out upon arrival in France (housing, visa, insurance, etc.).
From August 30 to September 13, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, meet the International Student Welcome Team and its partners:
- In Aix-en-Provence, on the Schuman campus, at the entrance of the Cube building
- In Marseille, on the Saint Charles campus, in the Pouillon space
The welcome desks are part of the back-to-school events funded by the Aix-Marseille Provence Metropolitan Authority and the CVEC.
Many partners of Aix-Marseille University will be present. Come and meet them!
- Banking: You need to open a bank account ? Société Générale, BNP Paribas and CIC are present at our counters to help you!
- Insurance: Do you need a civil liability insurance ? A home insurance ? Heyme and SMERRA will be present at our counters to help you.
- Health : Join the Social Security system at our counters, the CPAM is waiting for you at your campus counter. Do you have a health question? Do you want to make an appointment to have a chest x-ray (mandatory for all non-European students) and have your vaccinations checked? Come join us and meet the Inter-University Service of Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion!
- Housing: Still looking for housing or a guarantor? Several of our partners are there to help you: CROUS, Action Logement, Studapart, AMASTAS.
- Transport: Come and meet the teams of Aix en Bus, SNCF and RTM to find out about the different forms of transport!
- Jobs: Are you looking for a job? Advice to help you in your search? Come and meet the Aix-en-Provence City Council, which created the Repère or come and meet Infojeunes Canebière- Maison de l'Etudiant de Marseille (with job offers, a guide and a job dating event)
You won't be available during that time? Don't worry, you can still take an appointment with the International Students Service Team below and/or connect to the LivinFrance platform!
Individual appointments at the reception desk - From September 15 to 29
You arrived after September 13 and missed the face-to-face counter and you would like to be accompanied to complete your installation procedures? Come and meet the International Relations team by making an appointment directly online from September 15 to 29!
|Students from Aix-en-Provence and from all delocalised sites
Make an appointment in Aix-en-Provence!
|Students from Marseille
Make an appointment on site or online !
The Welcome Pack
Come and get your Welcome Pack during the counters on campus or during individual appointments!
Small gifts reminiscent of Provence have been selected especially for you! We are waiting for you !
Do you have any questions?
Contact the International Student Welcome Team via the Helpdesk!