Young and ambitious...
Go for it!
See you on September 24th at 6:30 pm on @pepiteprovence's facebook page for the awarding of the PEPITE 2020 Prize for Student Entrepreneurship!
The PEPITE Award Ceremony will take place on September 24th, 2020!
Initiated by the Ministry of Higher Education in 2014, Research and Innovation, the PEPITE Prize - Springboard for Student Entrepreneurship is a national competition that supports innovative business creation projects carried out by students and young graduates.
Each year it rewards companies created by high-potential students.
At PEPITE Provence, beautiful nuggets have been revealed:
- Ornikar in 2014 the company, now based in Paris, raised 35 million euros in 2018 and has more than 100 employees;
- Swap in 2015 now installed at Station F and exhibiting at CES in Las Vegas in 2017 ;
- Entent in 2016 which develops since its technology at the Technopole de l'Arbois ;
- Ted Orthopedics exhibiting at CES in Las Vegas in 2019;
- Tchek the company raised 500 000 euros and is now installed in Lyon and Paris in 2017;
- Clever Beauty in 2018 which has completed two crowdfunding campaigns on Ulule to develop its chic and responsible nail polishes;
- TW Equitation in 2018 which dresses the French Equestrian Team !
- Nenuu in 2019, which is going to conquer cultural and sports events to democratize Nenuu, this ecological and responsible cup!
On the program for this event:
The inspiring testimony of a former student entrepreneur accompanied by PEPITE, now a company manager: "young and ambitious, go for it", pitch of the 2020 winners and award ceremony.
The stakes of the PEPITE Prize are :
To highlight innovative projects of company creation carried out by students benefiting from the student entrepreneur status.
To support and accompany these young talents in their entrepreneurial approach by rewarding the best innovative projects from the Student Poles for Innovation, Transfer and Entrepreneurship (PEPITE). Support for projects takes the form of financial aid of up to 10,000 euros.
This year, 3 regional winners accompanied by PEPITE Provence
Among them, a national champion will be designated at the awards ceremony. He or she will be invited to the BPI Inno-génération trade fair in Paris on 10 October, where he or she will receive 10,000 euros.
Like the page @pepiteprovence , you will receive a notification when the live will start !
04 13 94 22 47